A. General questions about IPTV
1. Do I need a satellite dish or computer if I have an Easybox IPTV ?
No dish is required with an Easybox IPTV, beacause Easybox IPTV is based on Android OS. You only need an Ethernet connection with at least 2 Mbps in order to get the more than 1000 TV channels with high quality IPTV channels.
The goal of Easybox IPTV is to replace the satellite dishes. For example, with Easybox Arabia you replace
2. Where can I download the user guide?
Please feel free to download the Easybox IPTV user guide.
3. Do I need to connect Easybox IPTV with a router ?
Yes, you need a router to connect to the Easybox IPTV. You need an internet connection with at least 2 Mbps, and then you will have access to more than 1000 TV channels.
Easybox Maximus has all the IPTV channels offered by Easybox IPTV.
4. Which countries does Easybox IPTV work in?
Easybox IPTV works worldwide. You can use your Easybox IPTV all over the world just you have access to Ethernet. We have clients in USA, UK, Australia and other countries and they are very satisfied with the streaming quality.
You can also use your Easybox IPTV in the hotel room, and where ever you have access to Wi-Fi.
5. Can I watch beIN Sports channels with Easybox IPTV?
Yes, Easybox IPTV do support beIN Sports channels. Easybox IPTV supports all beIN Sports channels in HD quality.
6. Which languages packages can I watch with Easybox IPTV?
Easybox delivers TV channels from all around the world. You can watch Arabic, Turkish, Spanish, English, Greece, African, Dutch/Netherland, German, French, Indian and Pakistani TV channels.
- Easybox Anadolu has only Turkish IPTV channels.
- Easybox Arabia has Arabic, Kurdish and African IPTV channels.
- Easybox Maximus has all above channels and Farsi, English, France and Spanish IPTV channels.
- Easybox Sparta has Greee and Russian IPTV channels.
- Easybox Taj Mahal has Indian, Pakistani and Afghani IPTV channels.
For understanding the difference between the different Easybox IPTV models, please click on the below comparison chart.
7. Can I watch Arabic TV channels in USA?
Yes, with Easybox IPTV you can watch Arabic TV channel in USA. You just need an Ethernet connection with minimum speed of 2 Mbps, and then you can enjoy all our more than 1000 TV channels.
8. Can I use Easybox IPTV in Australia?
Yes, you can use Easybox IPTV in Australia. In fact, you can use Easybox IPTV wherever you have access to Ethernet (both cable or Wi-Fi). You need at least 2 Mbps.
9. I want to use my Easybox IPTV in two different rooms?
With our Mutliroom solution you can buy the second box for a discounted price, and use one subscription for both IPTV boxes. Then you can watch different TV channels in different rooms.
10. Where can I check my Ethernet speed?
Please visit Speedtest.net in order to check your Ethernet speed. You need at least 2 Mbps Ethernet speed.
11. Can I connect the Easybox IPTV with Wi-Fi?
Yes, Easybox IPTV comes with built in Wi-Fi. Where ever you have Wi-Fi (at home or in your hotel room) you can enjoy your TV channels. Just make sure you have at least 2 Mbps Ethernet speed.
All our Easybox IPTV models have built-in Wi-Fi, and you do not need any Wi-Fi dongle.
1. What’s the difference between Easybox IPTV and the other IPTV boxes?
Easybox IPTV is built on the Android OS. With the Android OS you are getting a stable IPTV box with quality streaming and no buffering. Some of the differences are
- We are the only IPTV company that are offering our customers 24 hours support 7 days per week. Our support response time are often 1-2 hours.
- We have premium hardware based in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe. This translates in zero buffering or freezing in our streaming services.
- Easybox IPTV is the most sold IPTV box on Amazon and eBay.
- Been awarded several times with BEST IPTV BOX and BEST IPTV CHOICE.
- The only IPTV box with zero buffering and freezing. Thanks to our unique no buffering technology.
2. Why is your box cheaper than the others?
We believe in that everybody has the right to enjoy his/her favorite TV channels in high quality. We are selling it in huge quantities and are able to push down the cost both for the hardware and shipping costs.
We are happy that everybody can afford at least one Easybox in his home.
3. How can I know that the Easybox IPTV is a good product ?
The Easybox IPTV has been awarded with several best in test awards, and has received many good reviews in different IPTV review sites. The latest one is from TestKingz. It is the number 1 IPTV box for the Arabic, Turkish and English channels.
We are happy to announce that we have received 4,5 of 5 stars on Amazon reviews.
4. What is the difference between quad core and octa core Easybox IPTV?
Quad core Easybox IPTV has 4x CPU, while octa core Easybox IPTV has 8x CPU. That means that the octa core is
- faster than any Android TV box on the market.
- faster and cheaper than Amazon Fire TV box. Because with Amazon Fire TV box you are paying for the Amazon brand, and with Easybox IPTV you are paying for superior hardware.
- smooth video playing in Kodi.
Octa core Easybox IPTV is the best device you can run Kodi?
5. Does Easybox IPTV require a log in account like Amazon Fire TV?
To make it easy for our clients, our Android TV box does not require you to make a log in account (like the Amazon Fire TV). It is ready to go right out the box. You just connect it to your TV with HDMI cable, and then it download the channel list.
1. What is Android TV box?
Android TV box is a device that are based on Android OS that gives you access to TV channels. Some Android TV boxes needs to be installed & configured before you can start watching TV channels. But the Easybox IPTV comes already pre-configured and fully-loaded. You just need to connect it to your internet and to your TV.
All our Easybox IPTV are fully loaded Android TV boxes, and you can install any Kodi add-on you want.
2. Can I use my Easybox IPTV to browse on the internet and check my emails?
Yes, Easybox IPTV is like a small computer. You just need to open the pre-installed web browser and start browsing. You can even connect your wireless mouse to one of Easybox IPTV´s USB ports.
3. How do I install Kodi add-ons?
Please follow the instruction in this PDF in order to install Kodi add-ons.
4. Can I jailbreak my Easybox IPTV?
We don’t support any jailbreak, and all kind of jailbreaks do void the warranty on your Easybox IPTV.
5. Does Easybox IPTV have Kodi and YouTube apps?
Yes, Easybox IPTV comes with YouTube and Kodi apps pre-installed. You are free to install any Kodi add-on you like in Easybox. This is instruction how to install Kodi in case you have lost your Kodi app.
Soon, we will even add Netflix app in Easybox.
6. Do you have Google Play in Easybox IPTV?
Because the Easybox IPTV is Android-based, users will have complete access to Google Play for apps.
1. What is the delivery time?
The delivery time depends on where you live. It is 3-6 working days if you live in USA/Canada/Australia. Other parts of the world are 3-10 working days.
In special occasion (like Christmas) the delivery time is 14 days.
2. What’s your warranty terms?
All our Easybox IPTV boxes carry 1 year warranty. The client are responsible for the shipping cost to us. The shipping cost from us to the client will be covered by Easybox IPTV.
For the accessories (remote control and adapter) the warranty are 3 months.
3. Do I need to pay any customs fee when I receive the box?
This may differ from country to country. Please check it up with your local customs office.
4. Can I return my box if I don’t like it?
Yes, you can.
But we are sure that you will love Easybox IPTV. Therefore we offer you 30 days money back guarantee. If you don’t like our TV box you can send it back to the address below. You will be responsible for the shipping fee back to us and a 20% restocking fee may apply. Please return it back in original condition to
Level 18, 130 Hubin Road, Huang Pu District
Shanghai 200021 , People’s Republic of China
5. Do I have money back guarantee?
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all our products (except the accessories). All requests for refunds and returns must be made within 30 days of delivery of your package. We do charge a restocking fee.
6. Do you deliver to Middle East?
We deliver anywhere in the world. Even to Middle East. For international deliveries we use DHL. Please note that some delivery destinations may experience delays or potentially issues with customs – to find out more about some of those limitations please contact your local delivery office.